VIP Childcare Parents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP Childcare Parents Forum

This is your opportunity to get involved with VIP Childcare, keep up-to-date with events and leave some feedback

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how to change email acct registered with?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
susan

how to change email acct registered with? Empty
PostSubject: how to change email acct registered with?   how to change email acct registered with? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:02 am

Hi Simon

Can you please tell me how I can change the email address I am registered on thsi forum with? I can see some instrcution about entering my password to allow for an email change within profile but then I can't seem to find out how to make that change..

In case it's something you or another dmin need to do I'd liek to change it to susancoull@rocketmail.com.

Thanks in advance
Susan
Back to top Go down
Simon
Admin
Simon

PostSubject: Re: how to change email acct registered with?   how to change email acct registered with? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:24 am

Hi Susan,

All done for you. I'll also update my other group contract for you too.

Thanks.

Simon.
Back to top Go down
susan

PostSubject: thank you!   how to change email acct registered with? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:20 pm

wonderful Simon. Thanks very much.
Susan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to change email acct registered with?   how to change email acct registered with? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to change email acct registered with?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VIP Childcare Parents Forum :: Please give us some feedback :: General Discussion-
Jump to: