VIP Childcare Parents Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP Childcare Parents Forum

This is your opportunity to get involved with VIP Childcare, keep up-to-date with events and leave some feedback

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top Award Winners!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Georgie

Top Award Winners!! Empty
PostSubject: Top Award Winners!!   Top Award Winners!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:50 am

I just wanted to say a massive congratulations to all the staff of VIP on winning your recent awards from Investors in People and Moray Chamber of Commerce.

As a mum whose child has attended VIP since he could barely walk and who is now flourishing in your care in the 3 - 5 group I continue to be impressed with the excellent service and the genuine care you all provide. I'm so pleased that it has officially been recognised and you deserve it so very much. I always have been and still am honoured that my child attends your outstanding childcare practice. Now if you could just open a school so that he never has to leave I would be ecstatic!!

Congratulations once again.

Georgie
Back to top Go down

Top Award Winners!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VIP Childcare Parents Forum :: Please give us some feedback :: Tell us what you think about VIP Childcare-
Jump to: